Congratulations on creating a good idea organizer app. Thanks that it can be synchronized over Google Drive. But a few suggestions from me.
Check out "Google Keep"
Google Keep can take ideas from onenote and anydo. MY TOP SUGGESTIONS
1.While assigning a call task, it must scan and give the phone contacts.
2.It must provide a plan organizer moment that makes us to give the reminder time of the tasks to do.
3.it can also give a missed call , call back reminder or scheduling.
4. Enable a one touch voice recorder as "Easy Voice Recorder" to capture the ideas.
5. No option found to include web images? Is there? I only found to include camera images
6.need a chrome extension to enable editing tasks.
Watch "Google Keep" on YouTube
- First released on February 2011
- Based mainly of Website quality, trust, speed, return to website?
- thin Contents gets effected
- Time spent on the website is a factor
- Give importance to web designings, to make your visitors stay more time.
- Aim at bigger and longer organized texts with keyword density not more than 1.5
- Give inbound links , make no follow attribute to out bound ones
- Give captions to images.
- Give main keywords inside images
Step: 6: Save template.
Now all audience will get the same domain of blogspot.com
Page Rank = 8
Following are website having more than 500 backlinks
Writing After Few Weeks